Partying Like It's 1983

'The thing you must always remember about the American right-wing is that they are basically the baddies in a film.'

Thursday 31 December 2009

About the blog

Assuming I put the effort into maintaining it, this blog is intended to be an insight into the swirling miasma that is my mind. Aside from the blatant self-delusion, half-truths and hype, the blog is likely to consist of a few key areas:

-  Me – It’s hard not to include this in here. Expect this to effectively be my overflow carpark.
-  Annoyances – The little things that annoy me a lot more than they should do (expect a lot of these).
-  Good Stuff – The little things that please me a lot more than they should do (expect much fewer of these).
-  Lists – I like lists.
-  Computer Games – I like these too.
-  F1/MotoGP – i’m known to watch these and have opinions on them.

Sound rather dull, doesn't it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home